BISMARCK MUNICIPAL PARKING AUTHORITY
MAY 12, 2022
The Bismarck Municipal Parking Authority met in regular session on the above date at 9:00 A.M. in the Tom Baker Room, Bismarck, North Dakota. Chairman Jim Christianson presiding.
Members present: Jim Christianson, Brian Peterson, Jake Axtman and Todd Kovash
Members absent: Kyle Holwagner
Staff Members: Jeremy Petron, Sue Schaff, Dennis Torgerson Corey Voegle and Daniel
Others present: Stephanie Pretzer and Kate Herzog
Chairman Jim Christianson called for consideration of the minutes of the April 21, 2022 meeting.
MOTION: A motion was made by Todd Kovash, seconded by Jake Axtman and
unanimously approved by all members present that the minutes the
April 21, 2022 meeting be approved.
REVIEW OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
MOTION: A motion was made by Brian Peterson, seconded by Jake Axtman
with a roll call vote, Brian-aye, Todd-aye, Jake-aye and Jim-aye to
approve the April financials.
CAPITAL PROJECTS DISCUSSION
- Jeremy Petron reported that we will need to go out for an RFP on the LED lighting
project. It will be published next month.
- Jeremy Petron reported that the RFP for the barcode ticket readers will be published
RENAISSANCE ZONE DISCUSSION FOR 3RD & ROSSER LOT
MOTION: A motion was made by Jake Axtman, seconded by Todd Kovash with a
roll call vote, Brian-aye, Todd-aye, Jake-aye and Jim-aye to request that
the 3rd & Rosser lot be kept in the Renaissance Zone.
NEW PARKING RAMP DISCUSSION
- General discussion was held about new parking ramp issues.
UPDATE ON STATUS OF RFP FOR THE 5TH & THAYER LOT
- Daniel Nairn reported that the RFP for the 5th & Thayer lot is published. A decision
will be made in July or August.
- There being no further business, Chairman Jim Christianson declared the Bismarck
Municipal Parking Authority adjourned at 9:25 A.M. and will meet again on June 9,
JEREMY PETRON, SECRETARY